Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast

freddiec67

Cavy Slave
I have been unable to find coroplast here in Houston, Texas. Any suggestions? Is there an alternate material besides linoleum?

icesprite

Cavy Slave
Try calling a Real Estate Agents office. My chloroplast is old real estate signs.

reptilegrrl

Cavy Slave
I have some

freddiec67 said:
I have been unable to find coroplast here in Houston, Texas. Any suggestions? Is there an alternate material besides linoleum?
I am in Houston and I had to buy a lot of extra coroplast. I can sell you a sheet in dark blue, at cost. Message me!

txmom3

Cavy Slave
Coroplast in North Houston

I live on the Notrth side of Houston. Signsational Signs on I-45N on the west feeder road just south of The Woodlands is where I got mine. Great colors and $15 for a 4' x 8' sheet. It fit in the Suburban nicely. You can alo fold it in half carefully and it won't crease.

reptilegrrl

Cavy Slave
reptilegrrl said:
I am in Houston and I had to buy a lot of extra coroplast. I can sell you a sheet in dark blue, at cost. Message me!
I should have been more precise- I'll sell you a sheet of blue coroplast for $6.50.

txmom3

Cavy Slave
I wish I would have known....

reptilegrrl said:
I should have been more precise- I'll sell you a sheet of blue coroplast for $6.50.
If I had found this forum 'before' I went to get C&C supplies, I would have scored! What a great price. I will pass the info on to a couple of friends of mine. What a wonderful offer.

faithwatcher

Cavy Slave
*playfully whines* I need coroplast! Move to the UK so I can buy some from you!

reptilegrrl said:

roosterboy
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.