Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage sizes...

Bellebelle

Cavy Slave
These are entirely hypothetical cage sizes but I was just wondering.

Last night I got to thinking about a dream cage and from their began wondering about how many pigs you could fit in a 12 x 12 cage?

Anyone know? lol itwould be a humungos cage

Emma

Giplet

Cavy Slave
Wow, I wish I had the sapce for a cage like that, I bet you could get somehting like 15 little darlings in there. Do you have the room to build one that big?

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
According to cage specs you can put 10 pigs in a 2x12. So in a 12x12 you could put 60 pigs. That would be way eccessive though and I bet there would be a lot of fighting. Only in plonkerland can you have that many pigs together with no fighting.

Giplet

Cavy Slave
Wow, that is a lot. I think my guess was a bit low. 60 pigs!!! Wow. A lot of hard work.

Chloë-Jasmine

Cavy Slave
*faints* Did the dream cage come with a dream house too? Right now I'm pushing it, the pigs are in my dining room (please oh, please don't grandma invite herself over for dinner) but they love it, because if dinner includes something they can eat, they are the first to know and usally get some. The bunnies have their own room, and I want to put the pigs in there too, but I have one bunny that will jump in to say hello, and I don't want to take any chances.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.