Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

newspaper tent!

muffin

Cavy Slave
I just made a tent for my piggies by securing the corners of a couple of sheets of newspaper to the corner of their cage and they love the tent it creates! They have even remodelled it to their own specifications! Has anyone discovered cool cavy toys not mentioned on the site or based on the site's suggestions? Please share!

Also, has anyone used an old sock stuffed with hay and tied off at the top, and if so what did you tie it with and did your pigs try to eat the sock or the tie?

Massive laps are being run as I speak!:heart:

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
I've done the laundry bag caves, and the hanged laundry tent. Both very successful :p. Only down side is that I haven't takenb down the laundry drying rack in a month because the pigs like it so much.

Giplet

Cavy Slave
I did the sock thing. I filled one sock with bedding and then put it inside the matching sock, open end in first so that there was no need to tie it.

muffin

Cavy Slave
Giplet said:
I did the sock thing. I filled one sock with bedding and then put it inside the matching sock, open end in first so that there was no need to tie it.

Ah, good idea!:D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.