Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Porkchop's funeral

porkchopsmom

Cavy Slave
Porkchop died tonight after a very bad night and more antibiotics and fluids today. I can't type about it now. But I know that you all understand that I can't see the keys on the board. Thanks for all the concern you showed for har this week.

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry:weepy: You did everything you could to help her be as comfortable as possible and get her medical treatment. I want you to know that I think you are a wonderful guinea pig mommy. When everyone on the forum was giving you advice and telling you what you needed to buy and get for her you did it right away, no excuses, no delays. Sometimes as hard as we hope, as hard as we try no matter what we do "it is their time to go". Know in your heart that she knew you loved her very much. I know you are going to miss her greatly as I am sure she will you too. Try and remember that piggies are on this earth for such a short period of time, they are like small angels that fill us with love and joy and than leave us with only their memory and a small warm place in our heart. :hug:

We will all miss you Porkchop and may you rest in peace.

nonamian_girl

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry. If you ever want to talk, we're all here to listen. *hugs*.

Angelpig3

Cavy Slave
It's JennG under my mom's name (I'm at her house tonight). I was so sadden to see the title. I'm sooooo sorry that Porkchop did not make it. We all know that you did everything in your power to bring her back to her normal self. I wish there was some comforting words to say. Just know that we're here for you. RIP-Porkchop

How's Applesauce doing? I'm sure she misses her friend. Give her extra loves and kisses.

RyanR

Cavy Slave
Porkchop was a very beautiful guinea pig. You gave her a wonderful home, my prayers are with you.

Hansel

Cavy Slave
Porkchop is in our thoughts. Im sorry :-(.

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry to hear about Porkchop. You will have lots of lovely memories of her to cherish.

Tatalp

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry, porkchop seemed like such a sweetie :(

Giplet

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry. Rest in Peace Porkchop.

munchkin

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry to hear about porkchop. I understand what you are going through. I only just lost my Pucker this Monday. I still cry when I think of him. My boys and I are sending you lots of hugs and prayers. Just know that you did everything you could for Porkchop.

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Know that you did everything possible for Porkchop. I'm sure he knew how much you loved him till the very end, and I'm sure still love him. Give Applesauce lots of hugs and kisses for me, and pass the love on to yourself as well.

KPIGGY

Cavy Slave
So sorry about your loss. Love and big hugs to you.
Rest in peace Porkchop.

Herbie Girl

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. ((((((Hugs))))))

Becky

SkinnyPiggys

Cavy Slave
So sorry to hear about Porkchop's passing. I'm sure that she is up in guinea pig heaven bragging about what a wonderful mommy she had!

jdomans

Cavy Slave
We are all sending piggie hugs and kisses your way. Take care and hug Applesauce for us.

Marlania

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry for your loss. Run free, Porkchop.

CuTe*LIL*CaVy
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

SoftTouch

Cavy Slave
I am So Sorry for your loss. I understand it all too well as I lost my "Spazzy" girl yesterday. I'm comforted by the time I had with her and I'm reminded of these words: "It's better to have Loved and lost, then never to have Loved at all."

I count all my animals as huge blessings from the Lord who's allowed me to care for them for whatever time we have together :) I have a small zoo myself... 2 dogs, a cat, a rabbit, 2 hampsters (3 until a few days ago.... yes, I just lost one of my siberian hampsters too :( - my little "Jazzy" Pig (who's missing her sister now), and a buncha fish. Some folks used to call me mrs. McDonald at an old job LOL!

I share your pain :( But in time it will heal and there will be room for another Love :)

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
I am so very sorry. Dear Porkchop knows how much he was and still is loved, and that you did everything you could for him. He is proud to have had such a fantastic life with you and Applesauce and will no doubt be his usual self running through eternal lettuce fields, popcorning and recalling all those wonderful times he had with you. Take care of yourself, and give Applesauce some special cuddles from Laura, Charlie and his Angels. xx

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry for your loss.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.