Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK UK online pet supplies.

muffin

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone. I thought this would interest you. I was trying to find alternatives to pets at home but all good websites for guinea and rabbit stuff seemed to be .com so shipping would be quite high. However, timothyhay.co.uk is linked to bunnybasics.net and critterbasics.net for smaller animals. They seem good, although some of the toys might not be guinea and rabbit proof. I wanted to start buying my hay from them, since it is much cheaper to buy in bulk than western oxbow by the 1kg bag from a small petstore near me, and the guy I spoke to on the phone said it is coarser. Problem is that my guineas aren't evry interested in the sample I ordered, they just ignore it! Oh well, maybe they'll come round. But the site is good for stuff you can't get locally, they have a good food section.

https://www.sphsupplies.co.uk/index.php?cpath=26&osCsid=ea956aacb38f168b44b109a547fd354 looks like another good site. I might need to bulk buy my timmy hay there. It's much more expensive, but oh well-only the best for my babies. I found that my vet can order food in that isn't in pet shops, it's cheaper that way because there's no delivery cost.

I think you should mix a little in with the new hay, they'll get to it sometime!! Just be patient.

I have! I'll keep trying thoughlol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.