Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

bricks/ramp ideas

seraphicstar

Cavy Slave
i have two pigs in a 2x3 cage at the moment due to space restrictions and im trying to create a ramp up to another 1x2 section.... i purchaced some bricks for the time being for a ramp... but im not sure if their 100% safe. any other ideas for an easy ramp? ( im a bit challenged when it comes to building things...)

SpoiledlilPigs

Cavy Slave
Look in the accessories forum, also in the picture gallery's there is a section dedicated to ramps.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Look in the ramps section of the photo gallery for ideas. There are many things to make ramps out of.

I have to ask you to start posting properly. Use proper capitalization and punctuation when posting and do not use ellipses as punctuation. A simple period/full stop will suffice unless it's a question then a simple question mark will suffice. Failure to heed warnings or to post properly will result in a temporary banning.

wheeker

Cavy Slave
For my ramp I made it with things i found. I used a piece of board and I nailed sticks that i found outside. Thats it. An easily made ramp but make sure you put hooks or something on the end to hold it on.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.