Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bonding went awesome!!!

kimberly78

Cavy Slave
Well we took the trip to a rabbit rescue here and after several hours and several bunnies Buddha picked one he liked *does happy dance* She is a beautiful mixed bunny with ears that go on for days LOL. She is still young (5 months) she she cant be spay until the end of the month. We are picking her up 2/11. I am so super excited and cant wait. I want to bring her home now, but I know thats not possbile so I have been spending time getting her temp cage setup. Just wanted to share the great news!

naturestee

Cavy Slave
Congrats! It's great that you found someone he liked!

SkinnyPiggys

Cavy Slave
Congrats on your new little girl! Have you checked out: www.Rabbit.org?

I have a lionhead rabbit that I saved from being culled. His name is Leo and he is 4 months old. Poor baby is getting neutered on Tuesday!

Eolith

Cavy Slave
Whoa... I had a white lionheaded rabbit named Leo too! Hehe, I suppose the breed name inspires one to name them something similar to lion. ;)

kimberly78

Cavy Slave
Yup very very familiar with rabbit.org, but thanks for offering up the link! My bunny was actually from a rabbit I fostered for my friends rescue 2 years ago. I have been looking for a friend for him but nothing ever seemed "right" with who we were trying him with. I ended up at ever shelter in a 30 mile radius before making an appointment with this last rescue. So glad I did, thats where he found his lady love, lol. I think I am going to call her Karma, to go with Buddhas name. Once I have her home I will take some pics. Thanks for the support!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.