Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbits in their own room?

Chloë-Jasmine

Cavy Slave
I'm moving into a 2 bedroom apartment, but it's just for the boyfriend, me and the pets. Has anyone had there bunnies 'free range' so to speak in a room? My C&C's will be in there too, and I think only one of the bunnies would have an intrest to visit the pigs. There will be nothing else but pet stuff in the room. I'm worried about the carpet. I think for the night I will put them in their cage, but if someone is home, then they can just run around in their room. Any advice is appriciated. Tank-you! (spelling error is on purpose) :lovestruc

SkinnyPiggys

Cavy Slave
My rabbits have always had the run of the main floor in our house. I keep all of their things in a bathroom-litterbox with hay, pellets, water, hidey house, toys, etc. I keep the bathroom door propped open slightly so that my dogs can't get in there too!

I leave chew toys for them scattered around. Then for the night or when I'm not home they go into their cage (huge C&C cage). For great rabbit info check out www.Rabbit.org.

Good luck!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.