Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

What is Coroplast for?

kimz12585

Cavy Slave
I'm a little curious... Is the coroplast for safty or mess control? I redid my cage, and now I am out of corplast. I was planning on picking some up tomorrow until I saw a few pictures without it. I enough left to make George another litter area and keep all the mess in one place. I am considering not buying any more, unless, of course, not lining the cage with it is a safty problem. Pleae let me know what you think! You can check out my current cage in the Photo Gallery. It is called Redemtion, and should be on the first page as I just uploaded it today.

Thank you!!

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
There are occasional cages without coroplast, it is not a safety problem not to have it unless you have babies, so if you have an adult, it is not a big deal.

PiggieMamaKelly

Cavy Slave
I used to have coroplast, but I ditched it. I LOVE my new coro-free cage. It is easier to clean and less expensive. I have had no safety or any other problems.

rabbitsncavyluv

Cavy Slave
What do you use as a bottom? To protect the carpet or keep in bedding/poops? Or do you have hardwood or tile floors?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.