Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Everything!

Harleigh

Cavy Slave
Howdy!

I'm new to the site, I'm adopting my first set of cavies, and I'm (well my husband) is building a new HUGE c&c for the cavies.

I'm so excited. I do have to ask, did anyone elses spouses ever tell them that they don't really want to hear anymore about them? Mine says he has heard enough until they are actually in our apartment.❤️

kimmee

Cavy Slave
I'm like that, I still don't have my first cavies (I'm getting them in about a month's time). I talk about them enough that my father yells at me to STOP until we actually get them! *laughs*

Since I don't have a spouse yet, I guess that counts. hehe.

JennG

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. My co-workers get tired of me talking about my girls. But I don't really care. Are you adopting your girls or boys? How many are you getting? 2? What's their names? Keep us posted. And have fun putting the cage together.

Harleigh

Cavy Slave
The Guinea Pig Rescue in Dallas has over 300 so I am not limiting myself to girls or boys. We are going to get 2 and my husband says he has to name one, but he won't tell me what the name is. I don't know what mine will be named. The coroplast is giving me trouble but it was all donated, so I'm grateful.

Zeander

Cavy Slave
At first, my fiance probably did get sick of hearing about guinea pigs but he never said anything. Animals just aren't his thing. But now, let me tell you he loves them. The other day I caught him sitting next to the cage rubbing noses with Mia through the grids. Now that was something!

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
We are going to get 2 and my husband says he has to name one, but he won't tell me what the name is.
Don't let him name it MEGABEAST!

Welcome to Cavy Cages!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.