Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Trolls (???)

pamziaw

Cavy Slave
Could anyone please tell me what one is?? I've been trying to find out, I gather its a bad thing and I can't seem to find anywhere on the site that tells you.

pamziaw

Cavy Slave
Ooooh, nasty people. Thanks.

clover-crystal

Cavy Slave
That's an interesting link CavySpirit, thank you! I also found this link from that site worth a read: https://members.aol.com/intwg/flamewars.htm
Cavy Spirit and Moderators: you may also like this link (broken link removed) about internet writing and spelling to give to people who are not typing properly.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Yes, the flamewars link was interesting and entertaining. Thanks.

i love piggies

Cavy Slave
I have also been wondering what this means for quite a while. I am just imagining a big old mean troll eating billy goats gruff.
Now I finally know what It means I think I know a few trolls..

Solebomber

Cavy Slave
I too had always wondered what the exact definition of a Troll was, and I had always wondered if maybe I was something of aTroll but as it turns out I am more of a Lurker although I sometimes post but will usually just read all the info on Forums such as this one. Is that considered to be a bad thing ?

clover-crystal

Cavy Slave
I would not say so Solebomber as by just reading the forums you are not causing problems whereas a troll does causes problems by posting stuff that will cause upset and distress.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Solebomber said:
I had always wondered if maybe I was something of aTroll but as it turns out I am more of a Lurker although I sometimes post but will usually just read all the info on Forums such as this one. Is that considered to be a bad thing ?
Nope, in fact it is best to lurk on a forum for a while to get introduced to rules, catch up on posted subjects and some of the personalities you will encounter. I lurked for a while before I ever posted and it helped me to become the towering menace of a mod that I am today.

Besides, frivolous posting can be distracting. I prefer to post only when I have something to say that I believe is worth reading.

Binas Cavys

Cavy Slave
Same here, I was a guest for about a month, but now you have all come to love me as Bina.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.