Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Thankyou!

Da_3_mad_pigs

Cavy Slave
This is for everyone on this site, but the mods especially for creating this site. My pigs would never be as happy as they are now without this site. This isnt a bad thing, but there are quite a few people on here who shout at you if you dont have the right equipment or cage, but i suppose in many ways, that is a good thing. if i wasnt told that I needed a c&c cage had a few people shout at me when i said i didnt need one, then i wouldnt have one to this day! thank you so much everyone on this site! It is great! I think mabey this site is a little to strict on the grammer and spelling side of things, but overall it is great!

Thankyou!;)

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
CavySpirit created this site, us mods only moderate it. She's the one to ultimately thank for the site itself but you can thank the mods for keeping the trolls and such off the forum and for all the other work we do on the forum.

Da_3_mad_pigs

Cavy Slave
thankyou cavyspirit lots and lots. You have made my pigs life loads better!

Binas Cavys

Cavy Slave
Me Too! Thanks You so much for making many pigs lives better, happier, and helthier

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.