Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bellevue, Washington Piggies Need Homes

DreamerWisp

Cavy Slave
I currently own 11 little piggies of varying ages, breeds and genders. I am moving to a new apartment in 3 months, where rent is more and unfortunately I need to find new homes for some of my pigs so that I can properly care for the rest. Here are the cavies I have for adoption:
Dimitri: Male Agouti & white kind of dutch pattern. He is about 6 months old and it very curious & playful. He is not the biggest lap pig there is, but is a joy to watch and play with at floor time, just get down on his level and he'll be all over you. :) Dimitri is NOT neutered.
Hope: Female mixed breed, brown & blackish, w/ long hair. Hope is a very sweet but timid piggy. She is about 9 months old and is the daughter of two of my piggies I do NOT have for adoption, Flower & Norbert, who appears to be a purebred abbysinian. Hope was the runt of a litter of 4, but has grown to be almost as big as her mom. Her downfall is her hair, which needs regular brushing and/or trimming to keep it from being matted. She would also benefit from gentle daily handling as she is not entirely used to being handled for more than a few minutes at a time.
Nikki: Male seems to be a purebred Peruvian, blond & white hair that reaches to the floor and stops. I have never had a problem with his hair matting or becoming tangled. Nikki loves to talk ALL the time to EVERYONE. He would do best in a home with another piggy even if that pig was in a different cage as a neighbor. Nikki is a very dominant cavy, but is also very social. He is a great lap pig who will just melt into you, especially if you have a treat or a brush.
Delilah: Female mixed breed, daughter of Flower & full sister to Hope. She is shorthaired and blond with one white foreleg that spreads to a splash of white on her belly. She is very sweet and loves to cuddle, especially when she gets to sit on your shoulder. Delilah is 3 months on March 12th. I would prefer she go to home w/ one or more of her sisters.
Jennie: Female, 3 Months March 12th, brown & red long hair, looks like a silky, though she is a mixed breed, with a slight roman nose, such an adorable girl. She is tentative about being picked up and often times will squeak to get back to her sisters, but is very playful and friendly when she is with them.
Bandit: Cream & brownish black long hair, Female. 3months March 12th. She is very well...bouncy. She is always chasing her sisters around the cage and jumping over things including her mom. Very friendly, likes to cuddle but not for too long, she likes to be up and around. Her hair will need to be brushed or trimmed every so often to keep from matting.

If you would like more information or are interested in any of these wonderful cavies, please email me at [email protected]
Thank you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.