Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Doors on C&C cages

sickofchange320

Cavy Slave
I making a C&C cage this weekend for my two guinea pigs. The only problem is that I have a dog. What is the best (and cheapest) way to make top and door?

Treen

Cavy Slave
Have a look in the gallery area - there are some great C&C cages with tops made from grids there (see 'closed cages').

Here's a link to the thread I made about my cage doors https://guineapigcages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20. I made them so the pigs can come in and out of the cage as they please.

aimeeinohio

Cavy Slave
doors

sickofchange320 said:
I making a C&C cage this weekend for my two guinea pigs. The only problem is that I have a dog. What is the best (and cheapest) way to make top and door?
I left my 2 middle panels in the front unhooked on the top and one side. So the zip ties on one side of each one work like hinges, and the doors open up kinda like french doors. I just secure it with a little double hook.
The top I am doing the same thing, leaving 2 grids unhooked in the same manner and securing with a hook. I have 2 dogs , 1 cat, and 3 kids to worry about! LOL
Aimee & The Boyz

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.