Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Egg adverts

piglets

Cavy Slave
Has everyone seen these ads? I'd only seen one on tv, but there are 2, which you can view on their website - so funny. It explains how they made them as well. All my relatives and work colleagues say they think of me when these ads are on! They've even got posters on double-decker buses in Leicester. Hope they stay around for a while, love those piggies shopping!

Cavie Cove

Cavy Slave
I've seen them both an dthey are fab especailly the pig in the car but I only hope that this doesn't give people ideas of putting tight clothing ie that red dress thing etc on their pigs.

piglets

Cavy Slave
no that's right. It's good that they have explained they used animal experts to advise them on how to mimic guinea pig movements and computer enhanced genuine piggy heads on later. But I love the wolf whistle that white piggy gets in those changing rooms!

clover-crystal

Cavy Slave
I also like the adverts, they are great! I have also seen guinea pig adverts on the side of buses too; but not seen one for a little while.

Giplet

Cavy Slave
Ach, my posts were lost. I posted yesterday but they gone poof! So...

I really like the egg adverts too, they are very cute.

Here's the link to the site, again.

(broken link removed)

Harleigh

Cavy Slave
That was adorable, I wish they'd play that kind of stuff on American TV.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Very sweet - A double decker bus went past my school with the ad on it and I screeched! I've also got a couple of pics from the website on the back of my door :)

Henriettaah

Cavy Slave
I love when the baby guinea is rolling around on the living room floor while his parents talk and it goes "Wheeeeek!" :D

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
One of my friends - my home tutor from years 10 and 11 - collected up some newspaper clippings of the egg adverts and sent them over. She also says she always thinks of me when the adverts are around.

I also noticed the baby piggy rolling around on the floor. It is way too cute. The TV adverts have only been on UTV (Northern Irish equivalent of ITV) for the last few weeks though.

clover-crystal

Cavy Slave
Piglet, I bet they wondered what you where screeching at! ;)

joe_james
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Giplet

Cavy Slave
This a picture of Cutemomome's pigs. Don't you think they look like they are auditioning for the Egg Adverts? lol

piglets

Cavy Slave
Aw, bless them. That is one gorgeous picture!!

bromers

Cavy Slave
Thats just scary. I wonder if they would let bromleys face be in the next advert,? *goes into a dream of mega millions and stardom*.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
clover crystal, along with the screeching I did point to the advert. My friends know that I'm mental about pigs

AliceTittle

Cavy Slave
We should persude the people to make out the the guinea pigs are moving homes and they move into a C&C. They could do something about that about morgages or something.

Ah well, just a dream!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.