Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Genitals Watching and waiting to see if she’s preggers

petluv

Cavy Slave
As you know I rescued a surrendered young (not baby) girl piggy yesterday. I knew going in there was a remote possibility that my sweetie had been housed with a male before surrendering. I guess I just have to watch and wait it out the next three months. It’s going to be a long three months! I will need TONS of help if she is so stay tuned...

For now I’ll just keep enjoying my sweet Abigail and try not to let the ifs and buts worry me.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
@petluv, please do not keep starting new threads with every post about your pigs. Pick a thread, and confine your question to that.

petluv

Cavy Slave
Ok will do

btw I don’t mind if the others are deleted. The only ongoing on of importance is “She’s here” in introductions.

I will admit I’m confused as to why there are various forums if we are all to stick to just one thread throughout the piggy’s life. Maybe explain it in the rules or don’t have all the forums and sub forums with the categories and titles. Very confusing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.