Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New cage-comming soon!

Kriket

Cavy Slave
I've already said that I am redoing the cage after Christmas. I'm thinking actually the very very beginning of January. I'm definitly keeping the fleece, I loooove it! I'm going to go with an L shaped cage, it's probably going to end up being 2x8 or so. I'm getting rid of the loft, since the girls don't go up there much anyway, and I have to move the ramp EVERY time I clean the cage, even just to spot clean. And the loft makes the one end of the cage look so dark. So I'm going to get rid of that.I might make a mini-loft and use it as a place for the hayrack.... hmmmm....I'm actually sitting here thinking. I think we're going to go ahead and get all new coroplast when we do it, since our first attempt was pretty butchered and we had to use alot of tape to keep it from leaking. hubby and I were also thinking about going with clear coro this time, and making the edges only about 3 inches high (as opposed to 5.5 inches) for looks, and since we switched to fleece.

2pigs4rats

Cavy Slave
Sound awesome your pigs are really lucky!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.