Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Needing ivomec?

thecarerescue

Cavy Slave
I've just come into a rather large supply of ivomec, if anybody wishes to purchase smaller amounts (i.e not having to buy litres from a produce store) feel free to PM me. I can probably send it in the post easily enough as well -interstate no problem.
Vets around here have tried to charge me ridiculous amounts for a small amount of ivomec, or refuse to sell it to me without a vet appointment. I thought some people may be having the same or similar problems.

enchantingcavy

Cavy Slave
Gosh can't believe the vets won't sell some ppl ivomec:sad:

I buy 90mls here for $20.00 at a vet I don't even usually go to.

For those that are looking for Ivomec and do want to try a vet this is the run of things that they'll ask you and you'll probably need to answer in order for them to let you buy it without a consult.
I ring up and let them know it's for worming the pigs ( use worming as the reason so it's legitement even thought thats not why i buy it lol ) and yeah I just ask for what type of Ivomec I'm after ( e.g. sheep,cattle etc. I buy the sheep one ) and whether you want it to use orally or externally. ( I usually buy the oral one ).
Umm and then they ask you how much per pig. You just tell them it's .25ml per kilo.

Bree what type of Ivomec is the one you're selling...I might even be interested...?

*~jess~*

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.