Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Horrific Abuse of Bunny

C&R5567

Cavy Slave
The thrill that some people get out of the torture and abuse of small animals sickens me to the core of my being. I have read about and seen mulitple disgusting acts that humans inflict on helpless animals, but against bunnies I am particularly outraged.

Here is an absolute horrific display of a sick individuals pleasure of torture and terror inflicted on a defenseless bunny. It angers me beyond words.

The pictures are graphic, so be forewarned.

And to think, this precious bunny still trusts humans.

(broken link removed)

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
I am crying right now. That is one of the most horrible things I have ever seen. I hope they lock up that psychopath kid that did this.

Lost_Soul

Cavy Slave
Great another serial killer in the making...lock the kid up and throw away the key! because if they dont..they will have a killer on the loose...to prey on people next! poor bunny:( sending pheonix some healing vibes..and some money!

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
That's just so wrong I don't have words to describe it. I hope that kid gets put away for good.

Zeander

Cavy Slave
Oh, that poor little bun bun. Thank God he is in good hands now. I'm sending him my good vibes.

Chloë-Jasmine

Cavy Slave
It's times like this I'm glad we got Hoppus from someone who wasn't taking proper care of him. I hope when he gets locked up and one of his cellmates who likes animals lights HIM on fire. My boyfriend couldn't believe it. Neither can I for that matter. I'm glad they got a hold of this bunny. It's such a beautiful colour... what a shame.

BabyGrl

Cavy Slave
I hope that kid gets put away for good.
And it upsets me that he won't. Probably just get a slap on the wrist. Then down the road when he starts doing it to people they might take it a little more seriously.

CarrieBrianne

Cavy Slave
I'm bawling my eyes out right now! That is the worst thing I've ever seen. I hope they set that kid on fire..Grrr! Poor poor bunny =0(

Bunny Gurl

Cavy Slave
Who in their mind would do a thing like this. I am sorry but that person or people have to be sick.:eek: What I don't understand is how could that rabbit still trust humans after this?

redrocketpop

Cavy Slave
Wow...that's beyond words. It's a real testiment that the bunny still trusts people after all that trauma. What a horrible, horrible thing.

i love piggies

Cavy Slave
That was so terrible I didn't want to go past the first picture, but I did am feel so sick. I am almost crying.
Who in thier right mind could do such a thing? Some sick twisted psyco, argh it makes me so angry.
I have 5 bunnies and I don't know what I'd do without them. If anyone ever hurt them I would be very peeved.

YK Shepherd

Cavy Slave
How could anyone do such a thing? How could someone even thing up such an act much less go and do it? That poor rabbit, I hope it lives the rest of its life being loved and spoiled, he sure has earned it. Poor thing!

Pigaroo Mama

Cavy Slave
I am fighting back tears of sadness and DISCUST.
I emailed the Marin County DA that they need to send a message that bunnies, like GPs, hamsters, etc, are not disposable pets. They also need to deal with this child monster before he becomes another Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy.

I would urge you all to do the same. Often what happens in CA sets a precident for the rest of the country.

SleepyBirdy
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Cavy Tamer

Cavy Slave
This is why I could never give away my pets. You never know the kind of person they'd end up with.

fallen__angel
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Squigglepiggle

Cavy Quiet
Cavy Gazer
How can anybody do that :eek: ? and sleep at night?? It sickens me!:sorry:

C&R5567

Cavy Slave
Fortunately little Phoenix is getting better. He has been neutered and the vet cleared out the fluid and crap that was buried within his burned off ears. He is also growing some fur back. Take a look at his update! Sweet little baby with no ears. They also need help with a writing campaign to get this prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I hope all of you will take a few minutes to write an email to the prosecutor of this case. We need to have our voices heard that this will not be tolerated.

Animal abuse and torture must stop.

flower power :@

Cavy Slave
This is just sick.
Burn the boy and see if he likes it!!!!!!!

bbqbarbiedolls

Cavy Slave
This kid needs some serious therapy and to be put in an anger managment program. I think that rehabilitating him is probably a better option than locking him up. I mean, there obviously has to be something wrong with a person that would do this. No one in their right mind could do this to any animal, especially that precious bunny.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.