Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

We lost Bunny

zakfoxmom

Cavy Slave
This is so sad for me to say but Bunny passed away on Nov. 17th. We were getting ready to go on vacation and I took her to a friend's house to babysit her. We took her there on Wednesday. My friend has a rabbit so we let the two meet but they didn't like each other and Bunny ended up getting a little cut above her eye. My friend kept them separated and I went over to visit on Thursday evening. On Friday morning my friend called and said that Bunny died overnight. We had to leave on Friday but my husband went and took care of Bunny. I cried for the first two days of our trip.

We are so upset and I feel like its my fault because I left her.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. Was this was the Bunny you found in your yard? You can't blame your self in a situation like this. If you had thought Bunny was in danger or ill you would not have left her at your friends house for your trip.

zakfoxmom

Cavy Slave
Yes, Bunny was the one we found. She was our first and only Bunny. My husband was really heartbroken because he and Bunny totally clicked. Bunny's cage was in our livingroom and its still just so sad to walk in there and not have her be there to greet us.

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I am very sorry for your loss. It always hurts. so, when we lose one we love.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.