Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Guinea pig owner

Mannmiller4

Cavy Slave
Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Melissa and my three daughters got three female Guinea pigs two weeks ago. That makes me a Guinea grandma!

ryliem

Cavy Slave
Welcome! You'll love this forum, it's so much help especially to a new guinea pig owner. I still use it and I've had my pigs for over a year!

rmeht

Cavy Slave
Welcome!!! I got my baby for my boys and I quickly realized that I love him way more than my kiddos do!!! Maybe you will be the same? :):)

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome!!! I got my baby for my boys and I quickly realized that I love him way more than my kiddos do!!! Maybe you will be the same? :):)

That's how it happened for me. Pooper was supposed to be my son's pig, but he was never around and quickly became my special little man. I was a noob when it came to guinea pigs, but I learned quickly. The minute I learned that guinea pigs shouldn't be kept alone, I went and got Sly to keep him company.

rmeht

Cavy Slave
Same..... I’ll be picking up a little Abby baby boy when I get back from vacation...... We will be taking Peaches with us lol

Sofia claire

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! :):D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.