PDA

View Full Version : Piggie Christmas gifts

Lacy&Buttercup
11-27-05, 03:21 pm
Seeing the stockings, I thought I would start a thread on piggie Christmas gifts. I would really like to hear your plans for gifts. I need some ideas. Thanks!

JennG
11-27-05, 03:37 pm
I think I'm getting 1-2 more cuddle cups. I also want to get them a wooden house. I bought the plastic bowls to try and make the girls a "bunk bed."

pink_cottonball
11-27-05, 03:40 pm
I'm not sure on what to get my piggies....I was debating on whether to get them a gift or not, but after our first lap time last night, a fairly short one with only Charlie, and a longer one just now with both of them, my sis had Charlie and I had Moe,:) , there's not a doubt that they deserve it. Some ideas would benefit me as well. lol

cavy-cool-crazy
11-27-05, 03:40 pm
I originally bought mine a large dog sofa, but I couldn't resist and gave it to them early. So now I've bought them a small dog bed, a soft donut style one.

Any toys would keep them happy. Bird toys, cat cozies, dog cozies, tunnels, tubes, blankets or even carboard boxes would make fab Christmas presents for piggies.

pink_cottonball
11-27-05, 03:45 pm
That's a cute idea, see, last year at Christmas, (I know it sounds babyish but they were so cute :) ) My mom bought me and my sister these stuffed puppys with soft fur. They were sewn to a dog bed that could ahve fit a chitzu ro bishon freeze in it. So after a quick sewing job we know ahve two dog beds for them. I'm thinking of a dog sofa or something around the ten to fifteen dollar load. We're still paying off the cage, toys etc. beginning costs, and we're also on the lookout for ivermectin. offtopic :weepy:

cavy-cool-crazy
11-27-05, 03:47 pm
My elderly Shih Tzu tends to ignore dog beds, so my pigs get what he doesn't use! But anything soft and snuggly tends to be a big hit with piggles.

Cavyslavesteph
11-27-05, 06:51 pm
My piggies are asking Santa for some favorite veggie treats, a fiddlesticks house, a hammock, some more stuffed friends, and to donate $5 each plus some extra supplies they don't use anymore to some fellow piggies still waiting for forever homes in nearby rescues. Such generous pigs we've raised, always thinking of others ;p

homeschoolmama
11-27-05, 07:00 pm
We'll be getting the boys a third cuddle-bed for St. Nicholas Day... Junior has told Mr. Pigg that he's not allowed in the one we got for them, and we'll be expanding their cage on that day too. For Christmas, the kids want to get them some more fleece (never a bad idea) and paint them a set of new, bigger veggie cups.

Lacy&Buttercup
11-27-05, 08:19 pm
My piggies' gift may be a bigger cage. I really want to enlarge it. They have a cuddle cup but never use it. They have so many things, they won't all fit in the cage at one time. What I really want to get them is a cozy(?) from Ly&Pigs.