Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Where's Tuppy?

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
I was looking for Tuppy earlier and couldn't find her. Then I see a white butt sticking out of a huge pile of hay. She had burrowed herself right in the middle of it. I dread to imagine what state her hair will be in when she comes out. I will try to get a pigture. Silly pigger.

Moxie

Cavy Slave
I have two litter hay diggers as well. :D So cute. A lot of times it’s hard to even find them in the massive hay pile.

JennG

Cavy Slave
That's so funny. When Coco was smaller, she could fit through the hay rack. She'd sit in there and just eat away. The other girls would give her a look like that's not fair. I never got a pigture of it, unfortunately. The first time she did it, I thought she'd jump into it and couldn't get out. Then I actually saw her go through the bigger opening of the hay rack, silly piggers.

bromers

Cavy Slave
Bromley used to jump in the food bucket and burrow himself in I used to scream because I couldnt find him. Until he had eaten himself out

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.