PDA

View Full Version : Genitals White gooey discharge ?

Oilycoccoon
01-11-18, 08:55 am
My pig is a boy, probably about 1 and half years now or so- anyways, just A bit ago he was doing what I call 'convulsing,' I don't know the proper name for it and that's just why it looks like. Where he's doing a 'throwing up motion' but not throwing up.(I'm trying to get you to understand f you don't know already) where they will push out their penis and then lean over and lick it. Anyways, as he was doing that he was making a bit of noise, whereas he never does so I was paying attention to him. When he turned around to go and start licking the area, like he sometimes does instead. There was this HUGE gooeyness(?) but it's not boar glue because that's always hardened, right? What is it?
also, I assume it's sticky because I was going to pick up a piece of hay right next to it and the discharge like... stuck a whole bunch of the hay around it together. And then everything stuck to his butt -.-

edit: I touched it to check the texture and now it's hard, so I guess it's just boar glue? In a weird shape.. and an immense amount..?

bpatters
01-11-18, 10:58 am
It's boar glue, and that "convulsion" was him ejaculating it. Just wait until it gets stuck on his nose. :-)

Oilycoccoon
01-11-18, 11:47 am
It's boar glue, and that "convulsion" was him ejaculating it. Just wait until it gets stuck on his nose. :-)

I thought so and oh I know Huhuhu he's the messiest boy I've ever seen

Guinea Pig Papa
01-11-18, 01:13 pm
If he DOES get it stuck anywhere, best to let him get it off himself. If you pull on it or try to clean it up off him, it'll pretty much just hurt him. My boy Punkin got it stuck right between his eyes once (don't ask) and there was just no cleaning it off. A couple days later they got it off themselves.