Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Italy Cubes in Italy

ppastorin

Cavy Slave
Hi All !!

I know it is hard to find cubes in Italy, but if someone has some clue can post it here.

Paolo

amfeider

Cavy Slave
what part of Italy are you in?

ppastorin

Cavy Slave

DADYO

Cavy Slave
Hey Paolo :D

I've been looking for them for a long time myself, ans I'm planning to build a C&C cage, and was never able to find them, so I finally opted for a good alternate.

But just yesterda I found a site where you can buy them, tho I think you have to order them from Switzerland, and they are quite expensive...

go on this site:

https://www.toptip.ch/

click on the "italian" language button on the top right, go to "accessori" then click "altri" and there will be a LONG list of things, scroll a few pages, and you will find em :D

It's called "SCANSIA A RETE" on the site ;)

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Do they have wire closet shelving there in Italy? If so, you can purchase that and get it cut to the length you need to build a cage with. Some of the U.S. members have cages built from closet shelving. Have a look around in the photo galleries at the "alternative to C&C cages" area.

DADYO

Cavy Slave
Ly&Pigs said:
Do they have wire closet shelving there in Italy? If so, you can purchase that and get it cut to the length you need to build a cage with. Some of the U.S. members have cages built from closet shelving. Have a look around in the photo galleries at the "alternative to C&C cages" area.

No, the main problem is, you guys have a local hardware store, while we don't :p

Whenever we need something that doesn't fall into every day things, you need to search far and long....

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Have you looked in the "Alternative C&C cages" section of the photo gallery? Maybe you could make something for them out of a sheet of sturdy mesh wire and wood or something like that.
Also, try looking at this if you can't find anything at all to make a larger cage out of:
https://guineapigcages.com/recycling.htm
It doesn't tell you much but it may give you a few ideas.

giorgy

Cavy Slave
These cubes are very expensive!60 euro:weepy:
It is impossible for me to have a beautiful cage:melodrama

birtha

Cavy Slave
You could look on the internet.

Porcellino

Cavy Slave
thanks you guys!
i'm from italy too..but i can't find these cubes!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.