Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

Smemerline

Cavy Gazer
My name is Emily and I'm a new guinea pig owner! When I was a kid, I had a little piggie name P.D who lived about 8 years! After getting married and moving in to our own place, we recently bought our first guinea pig, who we named Latte. She is a very sweet girl who warmed right up to us and our home! We have her in a big cage with a fleece bedding. She loves floor time (and has a five minute popcorning spree when she's in her play pen) and loves to sit in my lap with some lettuce and a blanket. She had a sister when we first got her (that we had bought from another store) but the sister was so aggressive and kept hurting Latte and making her squeak so much that we took her back. Now Latte is looking forward to getting another friend, who we are going to get on Monday! (We'd adopt but there are no rescues within hours of us). She is so sweet and excitable. She wandered off once when I went to get her some more veggies to munch on during floor time and I played a recording of some happy cavys on my phone and she came running and wheeking to see if someone was there! I'm sure she's excited to get a new playmate!

That's a little bit about us! I look forward to exploring this forum and seeing what other people are up to! Latte.jpg

fluffbutt

Cavy Slave
Welcome, Emily! Latte is a gorgeous little piggy :) Let us know how it all goes with finding a cage mate.

wigglemish

Cavy Slave
She's such a pretty little girl! Welcome to the forum, looking forwards to hearing about her new friend too!

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Hello and Welcome �� Latte is a very cute little piggy, I'm sure you will see even more happy popcorning when you find the right friend for her ��

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.