Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My Thanksgiving guests

Kriket

Cavy Slave
They're going to think I'm off my rocker when they see the girls' cage :eek: . Since my last post, I've added a L shaped 2x2 loft. I think my ramp may be a little steep, so I'm going to re-work that now. I didn't use fleece as my bedding up there since I don't have any, but I put down a layer of velour (from a pair of track pants) as just something to keep them from slipping around on the coroplast, and that's what I did my ramp in- velour. Is that ok... it wont harm them, right? They don't seem to have any intention of chewing on it... then again, they don't seem to have any intention of going anywhere near the loft, soooooo. I did notice, while I was attempting to "tempt" them into the upper, that they all need their nails done, again.:eek:

JennG

Cavy Slave
Well, my hubby thinks I'm nuts for making my five girls' cage so huge. It's an L shaped cage-2x4 connected to a 2x6. Little does he know that I want to add a few. Shhh!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.