Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

connector for fences?

Sourplum

Cavy Slave
HI Everyone. Am new to tis channel and am from Singapore. As am trying to build a playpen for my piggy. I got a few small fence for it but i cant find a connector anywhere juz like everyone cage black connector below. Anyone can advise me where can i get it from any place? Thanks ❤️

ScottandDebbie

Cavy Champion
Cavy Slave
Sourplum said:
Am new to tis channel and am from Singapore. i cant find a connector anywhere juz like everyone cage black connector below. Anyone can advise me where can i get it from any place? Thanks ❤️

Welcome Sourplum, :)

Nice to have you in the group.

Wish you lived close... I have an overload of connectors right now.

If I am not mistaken there is a section on this site that directs you to where you can purchase the connectors.
(or the connector topic was in another thread where there was questions about connectors that come up.)
I'll look around and see if I can locate it for you.

Again Welcome to the group.

Debbie

ScottandDebbie

Cavy Champion
Cavy Slave
Awwww Sourplum,

Here is the link.
And yes, it was on this site.
CLICK HERE

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Unless you want to leave the playpen up all the time, I would recommend the cableties that you can see pictured on the link ScottandDebbie posted. They will let you connect the grids, but you can still fold the playpen down after floortime. You might be able to find something like that in home supply stores or hardware stores. I'm sorry I don't know what sort of shops are available to you.

As far as your posting skills go, I think you did quite a good job. As you live in Singapore, I'm guessing that English isn't your first language.

Instances like this are EXACTLY why there are rules, mostly for people who do speak English as their first language, to use proper spelling and grammar. It makes things much easier for everyone to understand.

Feline

Cavy Slave
Hey, fellow singaporean. If you're building a playpen, get those connectors from Daiso at IMM building at Jurong East. They're like cable ties in the way that you can fold up the grids when putting away your playpen. The connectors come in packs of 4 at $2 per pack. Hope this helps.

Sourplum

Cavy Slave
HI Feline. I went over Daiso to find it, but i can't find a proper connector for the fence. I got the fence from Dasio too. Have u ever saw any connectors almost the same as those over here?

Feline

Cavy Slave
Hi sourplum. I haven't seen those connectors the people in this forum use. Wanted to buy some of those as the ones sold in Daiso is very flimsy but couldn't find. Maybe those neighbourhood hardware shops sell...not too sure.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.