Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

The Three Little Pigs

Laura Rebecca

Cavy Slave
Hello! I have had my piggies for just over a month and I couldn't be happier :D I love decorating/furnishing their home (and have spent more money doing so than I would like to admit...), I love how vocal they are and I always look forward to their lap time. I also love the rewarding feeling you get when they finally stop running away from you all the time!
And here they are, Beatrice, Buddy and Tiger Lily :love::love::love: My husband named Buddy haha.

Attachments

piggies1.jpg piggies2.jpg piggies3.jpg

LucyPenny

Cavy Slave
What cute little piggies. They must enjoy blanket time.

jaycriae

Cavy Slave
Very cute! Welcome to the forum! (I also have a female piggy with a "male" name. But I guarantee that Theo doesn't know the difference, and she doesn't care when people assume she's a boy. They're much more easygoing about such things than people!)

Laura Rebecca

Cavy Slave
They are absolutely adorable. Is Buddy the piggy in the second picture? Whoever that is, she's gorgeous. Since they are all living together I assume they are all girls and your husband just gave Buddy a masculine sounding name? I also have only girls and two of mine are named Teddi and Rusti and everyone always thinks they are boys. I think it's so cute when female piggies have male sounding names. Although, I doubt our piggies care one way or the other about what names we give them as long as the food keeps on coming.

Yeah they are all girls, Buddy is the one in that second picture. I wasn't a huge fan of the name at first but it has grown on me :)
The black one is Tiger Lily, she has light brown stripes on the other half of her body. She was born on February 10th and she is so adorable!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.