Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Selling C&C cages

pamziaw

Cavy Slave
Not me, I mean why don't you patent your idea for C&C cages, sell them globally and put the money back into your rescue? It'd help the fight against poor piggie treatment by helping to publisise proper pig housing and help fund the rescues? Maybe this has already been suggested or theres some good reason not too. Was just thinking, thats all...

GuineasGalore

Cavy Slave
I second that suggestion!
It would be absolutley great if you could buy cubes and coroplast from a local petstore (where most people by pet supplies) my goodness, not only would that make more people aware of what you guys have going on here, but c&c is so much cheaper than small store bought cages!!

aqh88

Cavy Slave
Patenting it isn't good because then noone could build them without permission. As it is now anyone is allowed to build c&c cages to sell to other people or a local petstore. If you want to make people at your petstore aware of these cages ask if you can make a few for them to sell at their store. Also some of the smaller petstore here have bulletin boards for people who need to rehome their animals or have extra supplies. Currently on the boards at 2 of those stores are flyers I made with a picture of my cages, information about them, and this website. Information spreads best if everyone helps a little.

pamziaw

Cavy Slave
Shame, it would have been a great way to help the lidl piggies

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.