Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi

L

loofapig

Hi

Hi im new and just wondering if you sign up or stay as a guest.

Leah GPO

Cavy Slave
Re: Hi

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave

Do you realise that this thread is from 2002?

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave

Attention all members! Please stop digging up 3 year old threads and responding to them.

Funnygpigs

Cavy Slave

Is there a way to "block" the thread so no one can post to it (like old ones)? I was just curiouse because I accidently answered an old thread once. :0)

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave

What everyone needs to do is pay attention to the date the original post was made. If it's something like this thread, what is the point in responding to it 3 years later? If it is something that is truly beneficial, then it's not that big of a deal, but most posts that are that old really don't need responded to.

If you go to the top of the page and hit "my profile" then once there, go into "edit options", you can scroll down the page to "display thread options" and set "Default Thread Age Cut Off" to say the last month or last 45 days or even the last 2 months then that will not show threads older than then that have not been responded to. I have mine set on "show threads from last month". Doing that will make the threads from that time backwards hidden from your view. They aren't necessarily blocked, but it's easier to avoid old threads that don't need dragged up and responded to.

Funnygpigs

Cavy Slave

Thank you! I will do that, :0)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.