PDA

View Full Version : Lucy and Olivia

George Gurgis
01-12-17, 06:26 pm
Ive never actually gotten to introduce myself so I will finally get to it. These are my two guinea pigs, Olivia (left) and Lucy (right). Olivia is about 6 months and Lucy is about 3. They both currently live together as the introduction process went along smoothly. Olivia is the more outgoing pig, while Lucy still remains very shy. Both go crazy for Romaine as it is their favorite.

jaycriae
01-12-17, 07:29 pm
Very cute!

Be careful with the romaine, it's a bit high in calcium for an older pig, so for Olivia you'll want to start switching to green-leaf lettuce around now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George Gurgis
01-12-17, 07:47 pm
Very cute!

Be careful with the romaine, it's a bit high in calcium for an older pig, so for Olivia you'll want to start switching to green-leaf lettuce around now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know! Thanks!

LucyPenny
01-14-17, 07:31 pm
Your guinea pigs are both cute. We have a Lucy too!

CavyTV
01-14-17, 11:02 pm
Is that popcorn by the wooden bridge (last pic)? Guinea pigs can't eat that. It can make them extremely sick. If the popcorn was dropped my accident, take it out of the cage right away and please be more careful. Your pigs are adorable :)

George Gurgis
01-15-17, 12:55 pm
Yea it was my bad. I was having a snack while they were out so I didnt notice untill after I took the pic! I did take it out as soon as I saw it, lucky enough they werent interested in it though.