Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!!

PBPaws

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! It's so great to be a part of this forum. I've never owned a guinea pig before, but I'm about to for the first time. We are still working out the details of the adoption, and let's just say this poor little guy is not in great conditions. He's in a cage that's only around 500 square inches, he doesn't have any toys, he's currently eating a food with an inadequate level of protein and with a lot of added dyes, and the poor thing isn't even eating Timothy hay, only orchard grass hay. It is my goal in adopting this guy to give him the best life possible, and I joined the forum in order to do so. Looking forward to learning more! See y'all around!

koalamissy

Cavy Slave
Hi there, welcome to the family!!!! You are definitely in the right place for information from the best people around. Now, once you get your little guy, you MUST post a pigture of him!!! We love pigtures!!! Just know that no question is a stupid question. Search around the forums, there is a ton of info here.

Again, welcome!!!!

My Guinea Pig

Cavy Gazer
thanks for the links for the new guinea pig owners, very informative...

pouty

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the family!!! This is a friendly place with a plethora of information and seasoned guinea pig parents. I love it and I know you will too. Can't wait to see your new little guy!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.