Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing myself and my piggies

Jflo530

Cavy Gazer
Hello! I am new to this forum but have already found it to be incredibly helpful. This is my neutered boar Winston (brown and white) and my female Pepper (grey and white). If you saw my only other post I was recently worried about them not getting along but after some cage adjustment and extra floor time and treats they seem to be doing much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! Your "kids" are sooo cute, glad they're getting along better. This place has a LOT of great information. Only been here myself a couple of years but a recent post saved my 5 year old boars life. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. There are a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here.

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Hello and Welcome! I'm so happy they are getting along better now, they look very content in the pic, and of course, they're cute as can be :love:

jaycriae

Cavy Slave
Hi! Your pigs are adorable- I love it when cavies do that kind of tired flopping on their tummies thing yours are doing in the photo. Welcome to the forum!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.