Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Vet Young Guinea pig has a URI

Estherbkwon

Cavy Gazer
I recently acquired a young Guinea pig (I have a pair), and she's about 1 1/2 months old to 2 months. I suspect she has an upper respiratory infection and I can't drop another $100-200 right now due to an emergency I had to drop my whole savings fund. I'm in a very tight pickle right now and I was wondering if anyone in the WA state area would be willing to give me Bactrim if they have any left over. I talked to vets and rescues that I would have to come in and go through the whole process and then buy the Bactrim with all the vet fees. But I don't have the money for it right now and another rescue told me to ask around if anyone would give me any of their leftover Bactrim. I know this is really bad for not being able to provide vet care for my Guinea pig at the moment but like I said, I used all my funds for an emergency (my emergency room visit). Please help!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.