Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New mommy in the piggy family!!

KaitlinBell

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone my name is Kaitlin and about 3 weeks ago me and my boyfriend brought home our first piggy. He's the one one in my picture. His name is Leo and is 5 months. He is light brown and has a white Mohawk. Sadly we did get him from a pet store, this was my first one and didn't know much about adoption and guinea pigs. But now reading up on it adoption from shelters is where we will go next when getting him a cage buddy. I do not regret buying him at all because he is just perfect. He was in a tank with 5 other pigs and he was one of the smaller more timid ones, I believe that's why I chose him and I already see improvement with him. Today during lap time he ate some spinach then laid down and napped. He loves when I rub him behind his ears.

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Hello and Welcome! I don't see his pic in your post :(

KaitlinBell

Cavy Slave
Thanks I'll be sure to check them out!!

KaitlinBell

Cavy Slave
Hello and aww is he not on my profile pic? I'll have to try to fix it on my laptop. I'm using my phone right now

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Oh there he is, I thought there was a pic in your post or it was your avatar. I just looked at your profile and saw the cute lil' fluffy ��

new2piggs

Cavy Slave
Hi! And welcome:)

KaitlinBell

Cavy Slave
I'll have to fix that then

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.