Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi!!!

C

chocolatebaby451

Hi!!!

Hi!! I am new at this!!!! So I am just introuducing myself!!! My name is Keily and I have one piggy that I own myself!! And all of my brothers and sisters all have piggys too!! So all togther we have 4 piggys!! I live in Florida (LA) . Anything I need to Know??

C

calico23

hey

hiya chocolatebaby451 all u really need to know is if u post a ques. here your not gonna get replies to quikly! if any if u plan on ever getting any replys i would post in general chat its basicly the only place anyon ebothers to go!!!!!!!!!!

C

chocolatebaby451

Re: hey

Thank you for the info :) LOL!!!

L

Laura Irene

Welcome!

Hi Keily!,
I'm "Laura" from Cavy Madness. It's nice to see you here! I agree with Calico, you should post in the "General Chat" more people post there. :)

Laura, Pumpkin, and Nikki

C

chocolatebaby451

Re: Welcome!

I am not really good with computers and I feel really stupied to ask this qustion but how do you get from here to Genaral care chat because I found this place by looking at the sexing info from cxavie maddness!!

And hi Laura!!

SuperCavyLover

Cavy Slave
Re: Welcome!

Simple. On each page, there's a "jump to" feature which lists a navigation of all the forums on Cavy Cages Forum.
Sorry to be responding so late- you've probably figured it out by now :p

Kpup28

Cavy Slave
chocolatebaby451 said:
Hi!! I am new at this!!!! So I am just introuducing myself!!! My name is Keily and I have one piggy that I own myself!! And all of my brothers and sisters all have piggys too!! So all togther we have 4 piggys!! I live in Florida (LA) . Anything I need to Know??

Hiya!!! I'm new at this too! My name's Kristin. I want to get a piggy and I even saved up my money to buy everything for them (and of corse the piggys too) but my parents are convinced that they smell bad. I have cousins in Florida that own piggies (I live in Connecticut) and i know they don't smell bad. Do your piggy and your brothers and sisters live together?

mncavylover

Cavy Slave
Hello, new piggy lovers! All the info you could possibly want is here, at www.guineapigcages.com. You can get to these forums from there, too, and navigate. Don't forget to build a big C&C cage and take lots of pig-tures for this forum! Good luck, and feel free to pm me if you have any questions, or post them here. =)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.