Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast When you add on a grid...?

Raene

Cavy Gazer
How do you adjust the coroplast? I bought the expensive kind from gpcages.com and I love it, but it's only a few weeks old and I bought too many guinea pigs, so I'm needing to expand. Wondering if there's a cheaper option, like just getting a small piece and taping the two together, or if I need to just start over with it.

I'm also considering making my 2x4 into a 4x4 instead of just a 2x5, but then I'm definitely not sure how to do the coroplast. Thanks.

CCcages

Cavy Slave
We can make an extension piece for you that you can tape on to the existing cage. Usually the 2x grid cages are a bit easier to work with, particularly if you have a cover or second level. How many guinea pigs do you have and what are their sexes?

Raene

Cavy Gazer
We can make an extension piece for you that you can tape on to the existing cage. Usually the 2x grid cages are a bit easier to work with, particularly if you have a cover or second level. How many guinea pigs do you have and what are their sexes?

I have four sows in a 2x4 at the moment. They are 7 weeks old so it doesn't feel like a bad situation yet but I know I need to expand.

CCcages

Cavy Slave
OK Assuming you want to expand to a jumbo 2x6 grid cage? Depending on your existing cage (covered or not) I'll get you the items you need to make it the most cost effective to expand. Email me at [email protected] with your name (I'll check your previous order) and will get you a quote with shipping as well.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.