Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi everyone!

Cavies_4_ever

Cavy Slave
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself and my two guinea pigs a bit. I have two boars who are Browny and Truffles. Browny is my 3 year old long haired guinea pig. I got him off CL when he was about 1.5 years old. He was in a ridiculously small pet store cage, did not have any hay and had never been fed veggies before. I brought him home, gave him a lot of love and attention (as well as hay, veggies and lots of baths!), and now he is a very happy piggie.
I read online that guinea pigs are very social creatures. So, I managed to convince my mom to adopt a companion for Browny. He came to us in the form of a young, crazy, hyper abbysinian called Truffles.
Now, they both live together in a 2×5 C&C cage. They get lots of hay, pellets and veggies everyday, as well as backyard time when the weather is nice.
I love them to bits and try to take care of them as best as possible. I'm super excited to have found this forum and learning more about what I can do for my fluffballs!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.