Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Excited!

2piggies4mama

Cavy Gazer
Hi, I've been lurking and learning here for a few weeks now, and about a week ago I decided to start an account. I'm new to piggies and so excited. Tomorrow, I will be adopting my 2 little ladies. Their owner is a senior in high school who sees how busy they are going to be this year and doesn't want them to wind up neglected.

They will be coming with all their things, but I have materials for a 2x4 c&c cage ordered, so they'll only be spending a few more days in their pet store cage and then will be moving into their new bigger one.

I'm so glad that I did my research after becoming interested in adopting piggies, because before I did, my experience with guinea pigs consisted of the single piggy that my local library had in a glass aquarium with an exercise wheel when I was little. Thankfully, I decided to become educated and therefore won't be making those mistakes.

Anyway, as I'm new to this advice is welcomed. :eek:

rotto77

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Hello and Welcome! Don't forget to share pigtures of your 2 lil' girls :)

2piggies4mama

Cavy Gazer
They are home and adjusting. Pigtures to come. Right now, they aren't brave enough in their new surroundings to come out of their pigloo when people are close.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.