PDA

View Full Version : Anna and Elsa!!!!

Marybonus
08-01-16, 04:15 pm
Well, Anna and Elsa have finally both recovered from CL!! They are finally off the antibiotics and they are both doing GREAT!!!!! So I thought I would officially introduce them to you all. They are approx 4 or 5 months old now, they were not sure at the rescue center. They weigh 633 gms Elsa and 673 Anna. Is that ok?
I am absolutely in love with them!!! They have become really tame in spite of CL and all the medical attention they needed.

I was told they were peruvians, I am not sure about that, but I love them! So, here they are: Elsa is the darker one. Enjoy!!!! :love:

DwarfhamstersandPiggies
08-01-16, 04:17 pm
cutiepies
this is the one time i won't complain about disney names
THEY
ARE TOO
CUTE

but tbh i say that about every animal

GuineaPigMama89
08-01-16, 05:09 pm
Your guinea pigs are too cute! I love their little faces! Welcome to the forum! I'm new to the forum too =)

Marybonus
08-01-16, 06:21 pm
cutiepies
this is the one time i won't complain about disney names
THEY
ARE TOO
CUTE

but tbh i say that about every animal

Thank you!!! My daughter (8) chose the names, the truth is that they are her piggies, but I tend to hog them... I say that about every animal also...! :)

Marybonus
08-01-16, 06:21 pm
Your guinea pigs are too cute! I love their little faces! Welcome to the forum! I'm new to the forum too =)

Thank you so much!!! I love them to pieces already!

pigtales
08-02-16, 08:56 am
Thank you!!! My daughter (8) chose the names, the truth is that they are her piggies, but I tend to hog them... I say that about every animal also...! :)

Greetings! Same thing in our house. The kids lay claim to the piggies, but in truth all 5 are mine.

lisa325
08-02-16, 08:30 pm
Welcome! Anna and Elsa are super cuties :love:

rotto77
08-05-16, 06:45 pm
Hello and welcome.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk