PDA

View Full Version : dyannew5 55 married, children, grown up, my daughter had piggiies, i loved them. So ,

dyannew5
06-12-16, 12:38 am
it.is.LIKE.BEING A NEW PARENT AGAIN! but i quickly realized they have to have love and structure, like children. They depend on us for their survival , and they need a certain amount of.stucture to adapt to our world. Blanket over top, at night, means., nite, nite. Off in am, means play!!! we.love our piggies. They give us so much entertainment, n love back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ashleypigs
06-12-16, 01:34 am
hi dyannew5 welcome to the forum glad you are enjoying your new pigs if you have any care questions just ask good luck with the new pigs
also you can send me a friend invite if you want :)

dyannew5
06-12-16, 06:29 am
thank u to the friend,
who sais to recheck the sex, n the pictures. I asked in the store, the girl flipped.the piggy over , i said he has titties, its a girl! she said they all have em. Stupid me. COCO PUFF WAS 4 weeks old when we got him. The week has passed , now from the pictures, thank you. So much, it looks just like cinnamon, tities in the same place and all,! the warranty says a.week to.return the animal, but i would say under the circumstances, both of them being about full grown, how do.i know.if she is not pregnant already? They have to take her back, dont they?

dyannew5
06-13-16, 05:48 am
yes you r invited to b my friend!! I just dont [emoji12] know how!! Oh , the big news! [emoji103][emoji102] [emoji102] [emoji102] i called That Fish Place,n they said to bring piggie over. They would gender it, thats where we got C.C.PUFF from. Last nite,, we were looking at poor Cinnamon. Again, and something popped out!!!LOL-ITS S BOY!!!. So glad, now they can stay together...[emoji4]