Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cavy Slave New To The Forum

Mickeys Piggies

Cavy Slave
Hi, I'm Micayla, my nickname is Mickey (Duh, hence my username) and I'm looking for some fellow cavy slave friends. I really enjoy talking to others who know a lot about the daily ups and downs of owning guinea pigs. When I adopted my two girls it was so much fun to talk to the rescue owners about their experiences in the last 8 years they had run the rescue, the rescue was Crazy Cavies if anyone is wondering. I did buy my first two boys (POOR DECISION DON'T BUY) which really came back to bite me in the butt after I brought my second boy home, Richie who ended up coming home with ringworm. But he is a perfect little boy now and perfectly healthy :). I did decide after my boys hit puberty and began fighting that I would get two spayed females for them, best choice I ever made. They are so much happier now that they have little girlfriends lol. Anyway, if you have any questions, suggestion etc feel free to message me :).

Beatrix187

Cavy Slave
Hi! Welcome to the forums! Aww thats so cute that they each have little "girlfriends". Did you buy your piggies spayed or did you spay them? Because most people neuture the boys instead. Just curious :)

Mickeys Piggies

Cavy Slave
I bought them spayed, the rescue I went to spay and neuter their animals. So since I bought my boys they weren't neutered. I was afraid that if I spayed them some thing would go wrong in my care.

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Hello and Welcome :). Love the avatar pic, lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.