PDA

View Full Version : Thanks! :)

futureguineamom
11-04-05, 06:09 pm
I would like to thank cavyspirit and all of the mods on this forum for making it available to so many people. I feel that there is a diverse population of all kinds of people, with one common interest. That interest is not only restricted to guinea pigs and cavy cages, but to all animals and living things. I do not know where I would be without such a great place to refer to. Cavy Cages has opened my eyes to new issues and has me heading in the right direction for a good future. Thank you so much everybody. All of you are highly respected and appreciated on these forums, and for good reasons.

Sincerely,

Patricia.

fourbwabbys
11-04-05, 07:58 pm
Same here!! This website has so much great information and is a great place to share our thoughts on our love for animals. Thank you cavyspirit and mods!! :)

Ly&Pigs
11-04-05, 09:04 pm
This mod thanks you very much.

CavySpirit
11-04-05, 09:23 pm
Yes, thank you. The comments and appreciation are greatly appreciated. :)

My Baby Mu
11-05-05, 12:22 am
Thank you so much! If it weren't for here Mu wouldn't have the right diet, a small cage (smaller than a 1x2), no friends, and I wouldn't know anything (well, almost nothing) about medical issues. Thanks so much! Mu thanks you too!

cavy-cool-crazy
11-05-05, 04:15 am
Ditto to everything Mu said. I hugely appreciate everything you do, Teresa, and as a result of all your knowledge my pigs are living the high-life. I remember vividly when I first found this site. I didn't know people in UK could build C&Cs as well. I was awestruck with some of the cages. I showed my mum and she thought it was a great idea, but not really possible due to our living circumstances. So a few weeks later we built Charlie and Tuppence their first C&C.
Then their diet was altered after finding out all about a more ideal diet - switched to plain pellets, added lots of fresh veggies and offered much more hay.
They are so much happier and healthier now - you wouldn't believe the difference. And if I hadn't found out about rescues - well, I wouldn't have Lottie and Jazzie now, would I?

As a result of your hard work and dedication you have changed so many pigs lives for the better, and not just through your rescuing. I really admire you Teresa. Thank you.

VoodooJoint
11-05-05, 09:41 am
Awww. You love me, you REALLY love me. Thanks for the compliment. It's nice to know I'm not such a bad guy occationally.

Piglet
11-05-05, 09:56 am
NO! It's going to her head :melodrama Calm VJ down immediately

JennG
11-05-05, 10:20 am
Ditto! I feel the same! I've truly learned alot from this site. And by the number of posts, I spend alot of time on here learning and trying to pass on what I've learned from the others especially T and the mods (Ok someone's going to have to pop a few mods heads so they can get out there doors. *LOL*) Anyways, I wanted to add my thanks as well not only from me but from my girls!

Piglet
11-05-05, 10:39 am
Yeah, I've learnt a lot from this site. I can gladly say that the pigs have had the the best possible care from Day 1 since I stumbled on this site months before I got them.

My spelling and English have improved too since I started! Also, I've become a vegetarian thanks to this site. AND, whenever I'm stuck with my homework there's always someone with an answer lol

daftscotslass
11-05-05, 05:27 pm
I found this site because keeping my piggies outside wasn't an option. I had my pet store cage for a grand total of about 6 weeks until I could source cubes. My C&C cage takes up most of our small living room, but my piggies have a wonderful quality of life that previously they could never have hoped for.

I adore the advice and support I get on here, and the way everyone reacts so positively to pictures of piggies. I would have had a much harder time getting over the loss of Bracken without the kind words of a lot of people on here, so I'm hugely thankful this place exists. Thank you to T, mods, and everyone!