Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Thanks! :)

• Thread starter futureguineamom
  • Start date

futureguineamom

Cavy Slave
I would like to thank cavyspirit and all of the mods on this forum for making it available to so many people. I feel that there is a diverse population of all kinds of people, with one common interest. That interest is not only restricted to guinea pigs and cavy cages, but to all animals and living things. I do not know where I would be without such a great place to refer to. Cavy Cages has opened my eyes to new issues and has me heading in the right direction for a good future. Thank you so much everybody. All of you are highly respected and appreciated on these forums, and for good reasons.

Sincerely,

Patricia.

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
Same here!! This website has so much great information and is a great place to share our thoughts on our love for animals. Thank you cavyspirit and mods!! :)

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
This mod thanks you very much.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Yes, thank you. The comments and appreciation are greatly appreciated. :)

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Thank you so much! If it weren't for here Mu wouldn't have the right diet, a small cage (smaller than a 1x2), no friends, and I wouldn't know anything (well, almost nothing) about medical issues. Thanks so much! Mu thanks you too!

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Ditto to everything Mu said. I hugely appreciate everything you do, Teresa, and as a result of all your knowledge my pigs are living the high-life. I remember vividly when I first found this site. I didn't know people in UK could build C&Cs as well. I was awestruck with some of the cages. I showed my mum and she thought it was a great idea, but not really possible due to our living circumstances. So a few weeks later we built Charlie and Tuppence their first C&C.
Then their diet was altered after finding out all about a more ideal diet - switched to plain pellets, added lots of fresh veggies and offered much more hay.
They are so much happier and healthier now - you wouldn't believe the difference. And if I hadn't found out about rescues - well, I wouldn't have Lottie and Jazzie now, would I?

As a result of your hard work and dedication you have changed so many pigs lives for the better, and not just through your rescuing. I really admire you Teresa. Thank you.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Awww. You love me, you REALLY love me. Thanks for the compliment. It's nice to know I'm not such a bad guy occationally.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
NO! It's going to her head :melodrama Calm VJ down immediately

JennG

Cavy Slave
Ditto! I feel the same! I've truly learned alot from this site. And by the number of posts, I spend alot of time on here learning and trying to pass on what I've learned from the others especially T and the mods (Ok someone's going to have to pop a few mods heads so they can get out there doors. *LOL*) Anyways, I wanted to add my thanks as well not only from me but from my girls!

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Yeah, I've learnt a lot from this site. I can gladly say that the pigs have had the the best possible care from Day 1 since I stumbled on this site months before I got them.

My spelling and English have improved too since I started! Also, I've become a vegetarian thanks to this site. AND, whenever I'm stuck with my homework there's always someone with an answer lol

daftscotslass

Cavy Slave
I found this site because keeping my piggies outside wasn't an option. I had my pet store cage for a grand total of about 6 weeks until I could source cubes. My C&C cage takes up most of our small living room, but my piggies have a wonderful quality of life that previously they could never have hoped for.

I adore the advice and support I get on here, and the way everyone reacts so positively to pictures of piggies. I would have had a much harder time getting over the loss of Bracken without the kind words of a lot of people on here, so I'm hugely thankful this place exists. Thank you to T, mods, and everyone!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.