Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

3 weeks to wait for coroplast!!

Da_3_mad_pigs

Cavy Slave
I have just been to the sign shop to order some coroplast, I thought it would come in a couple of days but I am going to have to wait for 3 whole weeks:eek: ! I have been so excited about making the cage this weekend and now I am exstreamly upset(Ihave even cried!:weepy: )! Is there anything else you can use except corroplast/correx(in the uk)?????:confused:

pennick

Cavy Slave
How about a shower curtain or 2. If its big enough that may work. As long as its waterproof and big enough.

Da_3_mad_pigs

Cavy Slave
My mum has just said I will have to wait the 3 weeks, and that I shouldnt be so impateont(sp?)! I have been crying loads, and my step dad has wound me up, by saying stuff like ''oh, just pull your self together, and stop being so silly, there just guineapigs!''.
And If I try and talk about it, he will get in a stress! I mean, he should no by now, that my pigs mean the world to me and that is why I want the acge so much! uh, he makes me mad sometimes, at the moment I am not talking to him!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.