Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hopefully Someone Reads Me :)

gabby.santana

Cavy Gazer
Hello My name is Gabby. I live central California. I have forever wanted a guinea pig but can't seem to get my parents on board with the idea. At a moment last year I was so close in getting my parents to give in but life is funny and somehow I ended up rescuing a Box Turtle and Adopting a Desert Tortoise Hatchling. I totally went from fur to scales and shells. But that is ok I love all my pets :love:. I hope that one day I can adopt or rescue some guinea pigs, till then I decided of joining a forum and learn as a much as I can about them and their care. :)

Guineahamster65

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! Its nice that you did your research! This forum is great and will help you learn more about you future piggies! Pm me if you have any questions or just wanna chat!

mjalred

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!!

Moomimad

Cavy Gazer
Welcome Gabby. It is okay it took my parents a year for me to finally get my guinea ig Bugsy. If that day comes it will be great for you. Other pets are awesome too though.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.