Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Rabbit Run

Moxie

Cavy Slave
I just finished building my rabbits new play pen. The bunnies seem to love it and so do I. The only thing is that it is a bit of a leap to get over it. I got a quick picture of it:

Their cages are in the back corner. Unfortunately my parents say they have to be in the basement. It is heated in the winter so that makes it better and they can have more room. The play pen is 12 x 12. Now all I have to do is add toys. :D

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Looks like a fun place to play! Just make sure you don't hurt yourself going over the wall. Is there anyway to put a door in one of the panels? You're lucky to have a heated basement like that for them.

kimberly78

Cavy Slave
Well I love it and even though they are in the basement you sure have made the most of it. I really love it, well done!!! And the door sounds like a smart idea. What a great place for them to run and bink!

Moxie

Cavy Slave
Thank you for the nice comments. A door will probably be in the future but this works for now.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.