Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Kincardine, Ontario

futureguineamom

Cavy Slave
Okay, what is the closest college to kincardine? I"ve been told it is Georgian, but their website isn't telling me what I need to know. I'm bad at geography and don't know what campus would be closest. I also don't know if the courses vary depending on the campus. Can anybody help me? I need to take a small business course.

Chloë-Jasmine

Cavy Slave
I can try to help you, but I'm not sure where Kincardine is, I live in North Bay, if you can give me some sort of comparison I'll see what I can do
~Jassie

futureguineamom

Cavy Slave
Thanks, I've found a campus that has all of the courses I need. I said Kincardine because thats where my boyfriend and I will be moving. Currently I am in Stratford. Wow, I love northbay! I grew up there starting when I was about 3 until I turned 5. At that point we moved to our 100 acre woods near bonfield. Our trailer and our hundred acre woods are about 45 minutes from northbay in opposite directions. I miss it up there. We moved back here when I was 8, and I wish we had stayed. We continue to go up there about twice every summer. I'm not 18, so I've been going up for a long time.

Anyway, I found a campus in Midland that has everything I need. It's three hours from North Bay, 3 hours from Kincardine, and 3 hours from Stratford. So no matter where our family is, we'd be three hours away. We'd probably just move there for the duration of college, and then end up moving into kincardine.

Thank you for the offer though. How is the weather up there?

Chloë-Jasmine

Cavy Slave
Oh my it snowed and stormed last night! The power went out and they're were no street lights and all my flash lights were dead. It's nice out today but I expected to have 3 inches of snow this morning. Good luck with your courses!

futureguineamom

Cavy Slave
lol Typical of northern weather. Let me guess, the weather man said it would be sunny and warm, and then it snowed? Or did he mention it MIGHT rain, and a possibility of warm sunshine? I always got a kick out of the easy rock station, because they always say the opposite of what the weather is. That or they say every possible weather option available, so they are right no matter what they said.

It hasn't snowed here yet, but we're 6 hours away. It rained pretty good yesterday and we've had some hail, and a wind storm. Today its sunny and breezy.

Thanks for the luck! I'll need it.

Aw, I want to go up north. Hohum.

Chloë-Jasmine

Cavy Slave
yes, easy rock is pretty funny. I find it's always 'Partly Cloudy' and a 'Chance of Rain' sigh... I've never been outta Canada. So I'm used to misrable weather.

futureguineamom

Cavy Slave
I've never been out of Canada either. I might go to mexico sometime soon though!

YK Shepherd

Cavy Slave
My best friend is in Stratford which is about 8 hours from me. Sorry wish I could help you but welcome here anyway.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.