Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Female Baby Guinea Pigs Wanted

heb3536

Cavy Gazer
Hello to all. I am a 36 year old mother who is looking to adopt two baby female guinea pigs . I do not breed my guinea pigs and have over 28 years of experience with guinea pigs. I currently don't have any guinea pigs and haven't had any for over three years due to bad experiences with pet store guinea pigs.
I have a Large 2x4 C&C cage, fleece bedding, two medium wood hideout houses, KMS Hayloft pellets and hay, bowls, water bottles and chew toys all soon to be ready by 11/06/2015 to bring the new babies home. I also have a vet that specializes in guinea pigs with over 20 years of experience that is 5 minutes from my home.
I live in the Plano, TX area and will travel to Frisco, Allen, Mckinney, Fairview,Ft. Worth, Arlington, Mansfield, Grand Prairie, Dallas areas as I have a carrier that I will transport them in.
I don't need anything just the babies that are in good health and not pregnant as well as weaned from their mother.
I am willing to pay 20.00 each in cash up front and prefer to meet face to face. I am an honest and trustworthy individual that loves guinea pigs and would never ever do anything to put them in harms way.
Please contact me if you feel that I am a good candidate for your babies.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.